Expert Accountants for Freelancers and Self Employed

Using technology and our dynamic service delivery model, we’ve helped more than 5,000 sole
traders prepare their tax returns, whip their accounts into shape, and save money along the way

Support when you need it, whatever your business

No matter what type of business you run or where your income comes from, we can help. From IR35 contract advice to sole trader tax rebate assistance, we can help you deal with tricky self-employment tax returns and generally take the hassle out of your accounting – saving as much as possible on your tax bill at the end of the year.

Imported LayersCreated with Sketch.


CIS Contractors (Tax Return/Rebate), Architects, Surveyors, Engineers, etc.

iconCreated with Sketch.

Digital Freelance

Designers, Copywriters, Programmers, Marketers, Consultants, Content Creators, etc.

iconCreated with Sketch.

Logistics & Transport

Delivery drivers,
Utilities, Storage, etc.

iconCreated with Sketch.


Landlords, Airbnb hosts,
Sales Agents, etc.

iconCreated with Sketch.

Health Care

Therapists, Coaches, Carers, Psychologists, Wellness Professionals, etc.

iconCreated with Sketch.


Educational, Financial Activities,
Retail, Agriculture , Forestry, etc.

How it works?


Get in touch with us

  • Fill out the contact form and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
  • We’re available to help you 24/7.


Provide the documents

  • We’ll need some documents from you to get started.
  • As soon as you send them, we start the work!


Job done!

  • We’ll smoothly deliver your work – you can chat with us at any time.
  • Check our work, sign it off and pay.

Why Choose TaxAce for your
self-employment business?

Dedicated tax adviser

Taking care of your tax needs

Clear pricing

No hidden fees or surprise bills

Self-employed savvy

60+ industry experts, ready to help

No need to come to our office

Everything is done online via phone and email


Let's talk about your tax return!

Like what you see? Get in touch today to see how we can help your self-employment business save time and stress less.